a project in partnership with
Polytech-Grenoble – Les Jardins du Coteau – STMicroelectronics
In september, we choose our project for the year 2017-2018. Nine students were interested in the project. It consists in the instrumentation of a greenhouse. Vincent Hibon and his wife, both close of technology and organic market gardeners, propose us to work on their farm. During the winter and the night, they can't or they don't want to go to the greenhouses to collect the temperature and the humidity. Moreover, it's not accurate. They want s network of sensors in order to know the state of each greenhouses easily. It will surely enhance their productivity and of course, facilitate the job of farmers. They don't want to loose time anymore on useless things.
- Nicolas PALIX
- Benoit MARCHAND
- Vincent HIBON
Project manager : Nicolas KIEGER.
We come from two different branch of Polytech Grenoble. IESE is "Informatique et Electronique des Systèmes Embarqués" which means "Computing and electronics of embedded systems" and MAT is "Matériaux" which means "Materials". We are also divided in two academic years. Some of us are in their first year in the school while others are here for 2 years already.
- STM32 Nucleo board LR073RZ
- LoRa Plug-in I-NUCLEO-SX1272D
- Extension bard X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1
- Thermometer / Moisture meter SHT10
- Work session 1 - 12/10/2017
- Work session 2 - 19/10/2017
- Work session 3 - 26/10/2017
- Work session 4 - 09/11/2017
- Work session 5 - 16/11/2017
- Work session 6 - 23/11/2017
- Work session 7 - 30/11/2017
- Work session 8 - 07/11/2017
- Work session 9 - 14/11/2017
Tasks division and previsional schedule
See here for more information.
|Project||Tracking sheet||GitHub repository|
|Ruche connectée LoRa||Sheet||GitHub|
|I-Greenhouse : Serre connectée aquaponie||Sheet||Full GitHub - Project's GitHub|
|Station de pompage connectée||Sheet||GitHub|