- 1 Description
- 2 Journal
- 2.1 Week 1 (14/01 -> 20/01)
- 2.2 Week 2 (21/01 -> 27/01)
- 2.3 Week 3 (28/01 -> 03/02)
- 2.4 Week 4 (04/02 -> 10/02)
- 2.5 Week 5 (11/02 -> 17/02)
- 2.6 Week 6 (18/02 -> 24/02)
- 2.7 Week 7 (25/01 -> 3/03)
- 2.8 Week 8 (04/03 -> 10/03)
- 2.9 Week 9 (11/03 -> 17/03)
- 2.10 Week 10 (18/03 -> 24/03)
- 2.11 Week 11 (25/03 -> 31/03)
- 3 Diagram
- 4 Download
- 5 Appendice
A smartphone application and a web application which allows the owner to manage his cellar. Add or remove a bottle, ask for information about a bottle, the humidity and the temperature of the cellar.
- Sophie Chareyron
- Fréderic Rousseau
- Didier Donsez
- Jonathan Lemoine
- Nicolas Husson
Week 1 (14/01 -> 20/01)
- Discovery of the project, the technologies we will use.
- Discussion about the services our application will provide.
- We met Sophie Chareyron.
Week 2 (21/01 -> 27/01)
- Didier Donsez lend us some materials :
- - computer tablette
- - Intel-Inside NFC Android smartphone
- - Touchatag
- - Nfc usb key STM3711
- - NFC tags
- We met Frederic Rousseau and discuss with him about the main requirements and proposed ideas that we had.
- We used the application "Tags" on the smartphone in order to read and write on NFC tags.
Week 3 (28/01 -> 03/02)
- We wrote the SRS (first version).
- We begin some diagram (activity, use-case, sequencement and context)
- We install libNFC and dependencies and also some drivers to recognize the usb key.
- We manage to read a tag from the computer with the usb key (in hexa) and also corrupt a tag writing on an no-rewritable area.
Week 4 (04/02 -> 10/02)
- We continue the conception of diagrams (using a draw software).
- We complete the SRS.
- Study of the in header NDEF.
- We think about used the libNFC code via Java using JNI and JNA solutions (we didn't make it).
- We also think about the technology that we will used for the smartphone (phonegap or android) and we might be use phonegap (we are waiting for the conference on phonegap).
- We try to use phonegap.
Week 5 (11/02 -> 17/02)
- We continue the diagrams (we end the activity diagram, usecase diagram, the sequence diagram and we began an interface diagram).
- Learn about phonegap and try to read and write a nfcTag with a smartphone
Week 6 (18/02 -> 24/02)
- Succeed to read a nfcTag thanks to https://github.com/don
Week 7 (25/01 -> 3/03)
Week 8 (04/03 -> 10/03)
- End the realisation of the diagram ( uml, class and object )
- Begin the realisation of the IHM on the smartphone.
Week 9 (11/03 -> 17/03)
- Succeed to write and read a nfcTag
Week 10 (18/03 -> 24/03)
- Begin the creation of an interface
- Study tutorial on Nodejs
Week 11 (25/03 -> 31/03)
- Read and write on the tag with the JSON format
- Search on MongoDB, Nodejs and Heroku
libNFC : library which allow to communicate from your computer to a nfc tag through a nfc usb key.
SRS : http://air.imag.fr/mediawiki/index.php/Proj-2012-2013-CaveVinNFC/SRS
Source du projet : https://github.com/bigoud/e-cave/tree/master/FirstUi
Presentation.pdf : https://github.com/bigoud/e-cave/blob/master/FirstUi/Presentation.pdf