The document provides a template of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS). It is inspired of the IEEE/ANSI 830-1998 Standard.
|0.1.0||Février 2014||El Hadji Malick Fall
Adji Ndèye Ndaté Sambe
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
The main goals of this document which describes the robotic arm project are :
- allow people to discover the technology we will develop
- provide a working basis for future improvements
1.2 Scope of the product
The long-term goal of this project is to develop a control software manipulator arm for support of persons with disabilities. There are commercial products of arms which are unfortunately too expensive and does not have control system high levels. An example is the robotic arm Jaco.
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
It is a library for augmented reality applications based on OpenCV
OpenCv ( Open Computer Vision) is a free graphic library mainly designed for real-time image processing. See opencv.org
Aruco - http://www.uco.es/investiga/grupos/ava/node/26
OpenCV - http://opencv.org/
2011-2012 Robotic Arm Project - http://air.imag.fr/index.php/Proj-2011-2012-BrasRobotiqueHandicap
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
2.2 Product functions
2.3 User characteristics
This project is intended to disabled people. The robotic arm will allow them to grab distant objects. The arm can be remote-controlled. Therefore, users can be developers who can create new sequences of instructions given to the robot.
2.4 General constraints
Unlike existing technologies, our robotic arm must have the feature of being able to detect an object with a marker and get it back. It must also be able to interpret a series of instructions that will be given to him.
2.5 Assumptions and dependencies
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
- Natural language sentences (with MUST, MAY, SHALL)
- Graphical Notations : UML Sequence w/o collaboration diagrams, Process maps, Task Analysis (HTA, CTT)
- Mathematical Notations
- Tabular notations for several (condition --> action) tuples
Non functional requirements: