|0.1.0||02/02/17||Gallier R. Ferrera A.||TBC||TBC||TBC|
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
The aim of this documents is to provide a definition of the of the different expected feature of our project.
1.2 Scope of the product
The scope of the product is to provide a phone application which will alow you to localise users around you, as long as they are members of your team. This application must be able to work with 3G or lora network.
Users will be able to emit their position thanks to a LoraMote. They will also be able to communicate thanks to Modules RN2483.
The application will allow users to transmit informations such as position, heart rate, speed, etc... depending on the equipment they have.
The application will also allow users to see on a map where are the other members of their group, and access the informations previously mentionned. These users are the Team Leaders
People should also be able to communicate their position to every users, as long as they activate their LoraMote. This could be used as a simple warning or as a SOS message.
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
Users : People who interact with the application.
Team Leaders : Users who have the capability to retrieve the data of their group members.
LoraMote : Device using Lora's Technology to broadcast it's GPS Location
GPS : Global Positionning system
livre sur STM32 : 
Guide lora : 
s'entrainer avec ce tutoriel : 
User Guide Semtech LoRaMote : 
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
The product consist of a mobile application that can interact with others equipments thanks to bluetooth, the usb socket and the Lora Network. The mobile app will provide its users information about other members of their team. These data will be exchanged depending on the equipment of each user.
The mobile app will need to manage bluetooth equipments such as a sport watch or a sport belt.
The mobile app will need to connect to a RN2483 module through the usb socket and use it to send personnal data of a user.
The LoraMote will regularly broadcast its owner's position.
The communication through Lora's Network is restricted since this is an open network. Which means that only small amounts of data can be exchanged, and not too frequently.
The application should use Lora's Network if the other networks (3G) aren't available.
2.2 Product functions
If a user has everything (in terms of equipment), the app will provide him a map displaying :
- the position of the members of the team
- the physical condition of the members of the team
- an alert if a member is in danger
- the route taken by the members since the beginning of the trail
- the time that separates people's postitions. (i.e : XX is 2 minutes from you. Which means that you were at XX's position 2 minutes ago)
2.3 User characteristics
2.4 General constraints
2.5 Assumptions and dependencies
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
- Natural language sentences (with MUST, MAY, SHALL)
- Graphical Notations : UML Sequence w/o collaboration diagrams, Process maps, Task Analysis (HTA, CTT)
- Mathematical Notations
- Tabular notations for several (condition --> action) tuples
Non functional requirements:
4. Product evolution