- Jérôme Maisonasse
- Quentin DUNAND (RICM4)
- Elsa NAVARRO (RICM4)
- Antoine REVEL (RICM4)
- 1 Subject summary
- 2 Week 1 (January 11th - January 17th)
- 3 Week 2 (January 18th - January 24th)
- 4 Week 3 (January 25th - January 31st)
- 5 Week 4 (February 1st - February 7th)
- 6 Week 5 (February 8th - February 14th)
- 7 Week 6 (February 15th - February 21st)
- 8 Week 7 (February 29th - March 6th)
- 9 Week 8 (March 7th - March 13th)
- 10 Week 9 (March 14th - March 20th)
- 11 Week 10 (March 21st - March 27th)
- 12 Week 11 (March 28th - April 3rd)
Interactive terminal to welcome deaf or hearing impaired people. Transcription of speech into text. Allows deaf people to understand better the reception staff.
Week 1 (January 11th - January 17th)
Discover the project. Contact Jérôme Maisonasse for more details.
None so far
Week 2 (January 18th - January 24th)
- Set up of logbook
- Precise the project ideas.
- List all the Google Speech API features.
- Project requirements (SRS).
- Brainstorming about project's goal.
- Define the features of the software : Does it has to provide a way to answer for the deaf person? => No
- Hardware choice (touchscreen or keyboard & mouse).
Week 3 (January 25th - January 31st)
UML Diagrams: Use Case, Sequence and state diagrams.
Week 4 (February 1st - February 7th)
Make an appointment with project tutors to show the first prototypes.
- Communication between two windows
- Discovery of Web Speech API
How to communicate between two windows
Week 5 (February 8th - February 14th)
Make an appointment with project tutors to talk about the UI.
- Design patterns
- Assistance provided to the group working on the project "Sous-titre en temps réel d'un cours"
Week 6 (February 15th - February 21st)
Final sprint backlog (Item product backlog, Task, State => Slide 50 Scrum) => Sprint backlog meeting
- Appointment with project tutors to talk about the UI and functionality the application should offer.
- Scrum steps:
- Product backlog
- Users Stories