Revision as of 10:38, 8 March 2016 by Alan.Damotte (Created page with "The document provides a template of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS). It is inspired of the IEEE/ANSI 830-1998 Standard. '''Read first:''' * http://www.cs.st-an...")
The document provides a template of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS). It is inspired of the IEEE/ANSI 830-1998 Standard.
- IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications IEEE Std 830-1998
- 1 Introduction
- 2 General description
- 3 Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- 4 Product evolution
- 5 Appendices
Purpose of the requirements document
- This Software Requirements Specification (SRS) identifies the requirements for the Collaborative Iaas project .
- This document is a guideline about the functionalities offered and the problems that the system solves.
Scope of the product
Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
- The main page of the project: Collaborative Iaas<br\>
Overview of the remainder of the document
- The rest of the SRS examines the specifications of the Collaborative Iaas project in details. Section two of the SRS presents the general factors that affect the Collaborative Iaas project and its requirements, such as user characteristics and project constraints. Section three outlines the detailed, specific and functional requirements, performance, system and other related requirements of the project. Supporting information about appendices is provided in Section three.
Assumptions and dependencies
Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
External interface requirements
Logical database requirement
Software System attributes
- For the moment, the system will be available in Linux only for provider side
- However, if packages are available on other systems, we might release the system on other OS later.
- The system must be able to run on Linux 14 or higher
- The system must not consume too much CPU
- The system must not consume too much Memory
- The global project's page can be found here.
Project under GPLv3 licence : https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.fr.html