StartAIR 2017 : For a few decades, disabled accessibility to every structures and activities has been a major concern. Yet, they are still excluded from many fields, aeronautics is one of them. The association Start'Air Initiative has for project to allow autistic people, especially Aspergers, to feel the sensation of driving a plane. For some years, Polytech Grenoble students have been trying to develop a flight simulator suitable for Aspergers to answer this issue. Many technologies are involved within the simulator to suit the needs of Aspergers.
The project entrusted to the RICM4 in 2017 is
The realization of a tablet / mobile interface of the ULM dashboard (digital instrumentation), The reliability of the multi-screen reflector of the Flight Simulator flight simulator.
ODIEVRE Boris et CHAMBONET Simon
Supervisor : Mr PALIX Nicolas
Progression and Status
Week 1 (9 January - 15 January)
- Choice and discovery of the project.
- Briefing on the tasks to be accomplished and the objectives to be achieved.
- Material distribution. Flight Simulator.
Week 2 (16 January - 22 January)
- Definition of project requirements.
- Discovery of the work of our predecessor