RealTimeSubtitle - 2016/17 - RICM5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Didier Donsez
- Jérôme Maisonnasse
- Laurent Besacier
- Marie-Paule Balicco, director of Grenoble disabled person's reception
Members of team:
- David Bui, Communication manager
- Anna Bruel, score cordinator
- Maxime Lechevallier, lead manager
- Tanguy Mathieu, scrum master
- Adrien Mouret, project coordinator
- needs by the Grenoble disabled person's reception service
- achievement of an application which semi-automatically record the voice.
- The HMI facilitates the correction of wrong translations thank to collaborative participation
- Who the project is aimed ? All students, particularly, people is hard of hearing, have difficult to note down or have focus problems.
- What ? Students have understanding problems of course.
- Where ? University of Grenoble
- When ? During lecture course mainly. It can be also used during practical or exercice course
- How ? Web platform and web browser
- Why ? Increase the daily life of students allowing the access of education easier.
- How many ? Nearly 60 000 students in Grenoble, whose 850 are persons with disabilities in Grenoble on.
- recognition API: Dragon/Sphinx/Amazon/Google natif/Google speech
Week 1 (January 23th)
Objective: define accurately the requirements and the first sprint.
- Understanding of the subject, constraints and available equipments with Jérome Maisonnasse at FabLab. The team hesitates to use a Fablab's microphone or a simplier bluetooth microphone. We are awareness of different technologie (amazone, google natif, pocket sphinx...) and have the possibility to meet researchers ( Michel Vacher and François Portet )
- Determine the customer requirements with Marie-Paule Balicco at the disabled house.
- Brainstorming to define the specifications.
- Setting up the tools to launch the app: meteor lamp
- Setting up the management tools: gitlab, trello, slack.
- Recovery the old project making in RICM4
Sprint until the 30th of January:
- David Bui: is looking for with API more suitable to the acquisition of the voice. There are the choice between Dragon, Spĥinx, Amazone and Google natif
- Anna Bruel: edit the SRS and the view of the HMI.
- Maxime Lechevallier: is looking for the editing part for the collaborative correction
- Tanguy Mathieu: is looking for the integration of pdf in the app.
- Adrien Mouret: is looking for the deployment of server checking portability.
Week 2 (January 30th)
Week 3 (February 6th)
Week 4 (February 13th)
Week 5 (February 20th)
Week 6 (February 27th)
Week 7 (March 6th)
Week 8 (March 13th)
Week 9 (March 20th)