SRS - GrenobloisFuté
- 1 1. Introduction
- 2 2. General description
- 3 3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- 4 4. Product evolution
- 5 5. Appendices
- 6 6. Index
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
The Software Requirements Specification (SRS) is a document describing the software system of our project: GrenobloisFuté. It describes how the system is supposed to work with functional and non functional requirements.
1.2 Scope of the product
Our application is intended for all motorists Grenoble. The goal is to display the traffic and work presented in the Grenoble area to be able to adjust his path.
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
- Mobile application : it's a standalone program designed to run on a mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet.
- Plugin :it's a tool consisting of a set of computer files, and lets you install new features on the sidelines of a program which it is attached.
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
Description of the project
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
2.2 Product functions
2.3 User characteristics
2.4 General constraints
2.5 Assumptions and dependencies
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
Function: Amplifying sounds to enable people who have hearing problems to hear properly
Non functional requirements: