- 1 The team
- 2 Project objectives
- 3 Technologies used
- 4 Material
- 5 Progress of the project
- 6 Related documents
- Tutor : Nicolas Vuillerme, Didier Donsez
- Members : Aitan Pontes VIEGAS, Valéria Priscilla MONTEIRO FERNANDES
- Department : RICM 4, Polytech Grenoble
The objective of this project is to design a system that can translate sign language Parlé Complété into textual language.
- Language C++
- Creative Intel Developer Kit.
Progress of the project
WEEK 1: from January 14th to January 20th
- Meeting with tutors ( Nicolas Vuillerme, Alessandro Semere) for requirements extraction.
- Definition of project objectives.
- Search related work.
WEEK 2: from January 21st to January 27th
- Installing the development environment using Microsoft's Kinect SDK.
- Research on programming using the Microsoft Kinect SDK.
- Research works using the Kinect for gesture recognition.
WEEK 3: from January 28th to February 3rd
- Writing use case diagram.
- Study on sign language Parlé completé.
WEEK 4: from January 4th to February 10th
- Change the material used for Creative Intel Developer Kit.
- Research on related work using Creative Intel Developer Kit.
- Installing the development environment.
- Research on programming to Intel Perceptual Computing Kit.
WEEK 5: from February 11th to February 17th
- Writing of UML diagrams.
- Writing the Software Requirements Specification (SRS)