Development of small 2D games to help children with language disorder. A second objective is the recovery of the game data to determine the progression and the troubles experienced by children. In this way, we can understand their cognitive abilities and find better ways to help them.
- Tutors : Olivier Richard, Marion Dohen, Estelle Gillet-Perret, Amelie Rochet-Capellan
- Members : Mehdi NAIT-SIDOUS, Pierre-Henri GINOUX
- Blog on architectural patterns in game code
- Image resources
- Wiki with a lot of links on serious game
Not decided yet (in progress...)
Progress of the project
The project started January 14th, 2013.
Week 1 (January 13th - Janurary 19th)
- Project discovery
- Learning of Python
- Research on Kivy
- Research on serious gaming