Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Didier Donsez
- Bruel Anna
- Ndiaye Yacine
- Medewou Cenyo
The aim of the project is to automatically detect the UPnP cameras on the local network and makes an control interface of cameras in OpenHab.
The detected cameras are listed in OpenHab interface :
- The presentation of the cameras selection is in shape of mosaïc or the list.
- We can see an static image on the mosaïc, then,by selecting the image or the camera name in the list, we see the stream video.
- Control option display if the camera is equipped like zoom/pan/tilt.
- At the next connexion, cameras that previously recorded will still be displayed in the list of OpenHab interface.
- OpenHab interface : make a bindings that allow to integrate the UPnP cameras
- Cameras supporting UPnP protocole
- camera 1 : DCS-5222L equiped the zoom, pan and tilt. More informations :
- camera 2 : DCS-932L. More informations :
- OpenHab : UI
- Eclipse Smart Home : allow to create the binding, device that permit to develop
- Binding that allow to automatically detect the UPnP camera and to display the stream video on OpenHab