Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Didier Donsez
- Bruel Anna
- Ndiaye Yacine
- Medewou Cenyo
The aim of the project is to automatically detect the UPnP cameras on the local network and makes a control interface of cameras in OpenHab.
The detected cameras are listed in OpenHab interface :
- The cameras are presented in mosaïc or list.
- We can see a still image on the mosaïc, then,by selecting the image or the camera name in the list, we can see the video stream.
- Monitoring the camera is possible if the camera supports like zoom/pan/tilt.
- At the next log of the user, cameras that were previously discovered will still be displayed in the interface
- OpenHab interface : make a bindings that allow to integrate the UPnP cameras
- Cameras supporting UPnP protocole
- camera 1 : DCS-5222L equiped the zoom, pan and tilt. More informations :
- camera 2 : DCS-932L. More informations :
- OpenHab : UI
- Eclipse Smart Home : allow to create the binding, device that permit to develop
- Binding that allow to automatically detect the UPnP camera and to display the stream video on OpenHab