Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Supervisor : Nicolas Palix
- Members : GUERRY Lucas/ VIAL-GRELIER Aymeric
- Department : RICM4
- Github : https://github.com/Gr05/Osmand
Progress of the project
Week 1 (January 9th - January 15th)
Choice of the subject
Week 2 (January 16th - January 22th)
- Research of the source code on GitHub because the project of the previous students isn't up to date.
- Fork of the git project
- Try building application on both computer.
Week 3 (January 23th - January 29th)
- The project doesn't build on one on the two computers so trying to understand why :
- Downloading differents JDK and SDK
- Reading documentation of OsmAnd
- Setting up environnement.
- Contacting OsmAnb by email to get more information.
Week 4 (January 30th - February 5th)
- Finally manage build on both computer.
- Begin to look at source code and where and how pluggin is implemented (with help of previous group on this project)
Week 5 (February 6th - February 12th)
- Begin to work on the Parser.
- First implementation with add of a fake pluggin based on the skiMapPluggin (and then remplacing the information and understanding how it works at the same time)
- Resolving merge issue.
Week 6 (February 27st - March 5th)
- First implementation of a fake traficLayer based on paringPointLayer in goals of use it on our pluggin.
- Try tu use renderer but doesn't works.
- CI jenkins installation on private server and configuration.
Week 7 (March 6th - March 12th)
- Bug resolution on the renderer.