RICM4 2017 2018 - Réseau Social LoRa/ SRS
The document provides a template of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS). It is inspired of the IEEE/ANSI 830-1998 Standard.
- IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications IEEE Std 830-1998
|0.1.0||05/02/18||GENTILLON / VEGREVILLE / ZHENG||test||TODO||TODO|
Brief explanation of our projet => A Social Network based on LoRa. This project can be split in two different parts :
- The core of the project, using ESP32 and LoRA to communicate
- A mobile application, to use the previous network in order of communicating
This doesn't aim to be connected on the internet ; it has to be considered as a private LAN.
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
1.2 Scope of the product
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
2. General description
2.1 First step for the project
The first step of our project is to build a simple application that can send data over the network build with LoRa. The user will connect on the Wifi network that the ESP-32 will create, and will then be able to send data through the network. The application will be basic and simple, it only aims to show that the whole project is doable.
2.1.1 Product perspective
A demonstration project, to see what we can do next.
2.1.2 Product functions
- Send basic information from the application A and receives them on B.
2.1.3 User characteristics
- No Login
- No username
2.1.4 General constraints
2.1.5 Assumptions and dependencies
The Mobile Application is fully based on the core (ESP32-LoRa). Thus it can't be used without the core.
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
- Natural language sentences (with MUST, MAY, SHALL)
- Graphical Notations : UML Sequence w/o collaboration diagrams, Process maps, Task Analysis (HTA, CTT)
- Mathematical Notations
- Tabular notations for several (condition --> action) tuples
Non functional requirements: