RealTimeSubtitle - 2016/17 - RICM5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Didier Donsez
- Jérôme Maisonnasse
- Marie-Paule Balicco
- Laurent Besacier
- David Bui
- Anna Bruel
- Maxime Lechevallier
- Tanguy Mathieu
- Adrien Mouret
- réalisation d’une application de traduction semi-automatique
- IHM collaborative 2.0 pour faciliter la correction des mauvaises traductions
Les contraintes technologiques
- google speech recognition API
Plan de travail
- découverte de google speech
- découverte de reveal.js
Week 1 (January 23th)
Objective: define accurately the requirements and the first sprint.
- Understanding of the subject, constraints and available equipments with Jérome Maisonnasse at FabLab. The team hesitates to use a Fablab's microphone or a simplier bluetooth microphone.
- Determine the customer requirements with Marie-Paule Balicco at the disabled house.
- Brainstorming to define the specifications.
- Setting up the tools to launch the app: meteor lamp
- Setting up the management tools: gitlab, trello, slack.
- Recovery the old project Sign2speech ricm4 2015 2016
Week 2 (January 30th)
Week 3 (February 6th)
Week 4 (February 13th)
Week 5 (February 20th)
Week 6 (February 27th)
Week 7 (March 6th)
Week 8 (March 13th)
Week 9 (March 20th)