Adafruit Feather 32u4 RFM95 LoRa Radio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arduino compatible board
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- Light as a (large?) feather - 5.5 grams
- ATmega32u4 @ 8MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- GPIO : 8 x PWM pins, 10 x analog inputs
- Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
Feather 32u4 LoRa Radio: RFM9x LoRa 868/915 MHz radio module.
- SX1276 LoRa® based module with SPI interface
- Packet radio with ready-to-go Arduino libraries
- Uses the license-free ISM bands (ITU "Europe" @ 433MHz and ITU "Americas" @ 900MHz)
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
- ~300uA during full sleep, ~120mA peak during +20dBm transmit, ~40mA during active radio listening.
- Simple wire antenna or spot for uFL connector
- Add https://adafruit.github.io/arduino-board-index/package_adafruit_index.json into the Arduino IDE > Preferences > Settings > Additional Boards Manager URLs.
- Install "Adafruit AVR boards by Adafruit" in the Tools > Boards > Boards Manager.