Fiche SmartProjector ricm4 2015 2016
- Jules HABLOT (RICM4)
- Mathias BRANGER (RICM4)
- Jérôme Maisonnasse
- Didier DONSEZ
- 1 Current questions
- 2 Requirements
- 3 Design Pattern
- 4 Progress
- 4.1 Week 1 (January 18 - January 24)
- 4.2 Week 2 (January 25 - January 31)
- 4.3 Week 3 (February 01 - February 07)
- 4.4 Week 4 (February 08 - February 14)
- 4.5 Week 5 (February 15 - February 21)
- 4.6 Week 6 (February 22 - February 28)
- 4.7 Week 7 (February 29 - March 06)
- 4.8 Week 8 (March 07 - March 13)
- 4.9 Week 9 (March 14 - March 20)
- 4.10 Week 10 (March 21- March 27)
- 4.11 Week 11 (March 28- April 03)
- 4.12 Week 12 (April 04 - April 10)
- Minimum debit ?
- Which Protocol ?
- How many flops ?
- Comparative performance tests between UDP and TCP
- Use a 'queue' to new clients to make a multi-threading application, decode more than one flow in same time : Example
- Make a better ergonomics in the management of connexion.
- look Klaxoon
- Protocole WiFi Direct
- raspberry pi
- Intel stick
- Intel site
- éducation nationale ?
- Live Streaming Raspberry Pi Camera to Windows PC
- tuto gstreamer
- Capture screen
- gstreamer udp
- Multi display with multi users (different types of displays)
- Multi display with one user (one screen for each app)
- Zoom/Unzoom on a screen with a click
- Check if students are here / presence dashboard
- Drop files into a screen to share it with the screen owner.
- Quizz : questions on screen / students answer on their computers
- feedback about the lesson.
- save courses + transcription (link with some other projects)
Continuous update of Wiki GStreamer
Week 1 (January 18 - January 24)
- Description of project requirements.
- Investigations on existing objects and technologies.
Week 2 (January 25 - January 31)
Meeting with Maisonnasse Jérôme
=> According to him, we'll use Gstreamer.
- Redefining project.
- Discovering UML systems.
- Installing Gstreamer on Mac/Ubuntu.
- Big issues on MAC.
Week 3 (February 01 - February 07)
- Ubuntu : Gstreamer tests using shell.
- Mac : trying to solve issues + post on StackOverflow
Week 4 (February 08 - February 14)
- Defining design patterns [patterns]
- Gstreamer : windows with multiple flows.
- Trying to transmit video flow between 2 computers with Gstreamer.
Week 5 (February 15 - February 21)
- Completing document : SRS
- Sucessing transmission of video flow between 2 computers with Gstreamer.
Week 6 (February 22 - February 28)
- Adding activity and UML diagrams.
- Working a bit more on Gstreamer
Week 7 (February 29 - March 06)
Week 8 (March 07 - March 13)
- Investigate which graphic library to use.
- Chose between Gtk and Qt.
Week 9 (March 14 - March 20)
- Trying to use QT
- Link with Gstreamer
- Tests with Qt + Gstreamer
Week 10 (March 21- March 27)
- Create basic TCP client/Server protocol
- Create UI with signals/slots
Week 11 (March 28- April 03)
- Use Gstreamer to client/Serveur
- Add Connexion verification from database
- Possible to cast multiple screens on server
- Possible to cast multiple screen when only one user connected
Week 12 (April 04 - April 10)
- Configure Raspberry Pi 2
- Trying to make cross-compilation between Qt-Creator and Raspberry
- Complete Wiki AIR
- Write report