Système d'exploitation pour les micro-controleurs Cortex
mbed™ OS is an operating system for IoT devices and is especially well-suited to run in energy constrained environments. The OS includes the connectivity, security and device management functionalities required in every IoT device.
mbed OS provides a C++ Application Framework and component architecture that is used to create device applications, eliminating much of the low-level work normally associated with MCU code development.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Connectivity protocol stack support for Bluetooth® low energy, Cellular, Ethernet, Thread, Wi-fi®, Zigbee IP, Zigbee NAN, 6LoWPAN
- Communication framework such as MQTT, CoAP, LWM2M, HTTP
- Automation of power management
- Software asset protection and secure firmware updates for device security & management
- Supports a wide range of ARM Cortex-M based hardware platforms from major MCU vendors
- Support for OMA Lightweight M2M protocol for device management
- Updatable and secure devices at the edge capable of additional processing and functionality
- Banking-class end-to-end IP security across the communication channels through TLS & DTLS
- Future proof designs by supporting all the key open standards for connectivity and device management
Environnement de développement MBed
Plateforme serveur mbed Device Server