1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
This Software Requirements Specification identifies the requirements for the COQP project. We must present the requirement to others contributors in case of a open source project. This document is a guideline about the feature of our system.
1.2 Scope of the product
- Our software is a software who show the state of a room (empty oroccupied) and stream a video of the room in the same interface
- It's used enocean sensor . This sensor are wireless and self-powered
- We use Openhab to create or interface . This software is open-source
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
- Openhab :openHAB is a software for integrating different home automation systems and technologies into one single solution that allows over-arching automation rules and that offers uniform user interfaces.
- MQTT: MQTT is a machine-to-machine (M2M)/"Internet of Things" connectivity protocol.
- EnOcean: A kind of various sensors wireless and self powered . Enocean sells sensor and software to use it.
- VLC: VLC is a multimedia player who can translate a lot of flux and streaming .
- differents pages:
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
The rest of the SRS examines the features and specification of COQP project. Section two presents requirements (constraint,user characteristics) and user characteristics .Section three contains the detailed ,specific and functional requirements and performance system .
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
2.2 Product functions
2.3 User characteristics
The user just needs to know how to interract with our openhab interface. It's can be use a tablet or a keyboard and a mouse.
2.4 General constraints
- Environemental constraints :
- - An internet acces for connection to Dysoweb
- - The computer with openhab must be near to the sensor
2.5 Assumptions and dependencies
- -The site must have internet acces (ethernet or wifi)
- -The site must have no much radio signal (interfere with our sensor)
- - The sensor must be near the openhab server.
3. Specific requirements
3.1 Functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
For the raspberry Pi
- - Establish the communication between sensors and the raspberry pi and between the raspberry pi and an mqtt server .
- - Analyse data from sensor to deduct if someone is inside the room
- - Send the state of a room to dysoweb via mqtt
For the android's tablet
- - Book a room with the tablet
- - Establish the communication between dysoweb and the tablet
- - sensor's data message
- - room's calendar
- - notification of reservation
- -A sensolux presence sensor to send data to raspberry pi via EnOcean radio signal
- -A Dysoweb calendar to have the state of the room
- -A android's tablet to send notification of reservation to Dysoweb
- -Android's tablet
- - Calendar of the room on Dysoweb
- -Users of Dysoweb
- -Users in front of the android's tablet
- -The programm detect if a person is inside the room
- -The programm check on Dysoweb if the room is booked or not
- -The programm make a book for the room
Non functional requirements
- -Nothing hides the SENSOLUX Presence sensor
- -Have a source of ligth inside the room to charge the energy storage device
- Have a wifi internet connection to connect the android tablet and the raspberry pi
- materials conditions:
- - A Sensolux presence sensor inside the selected room.
- - A MQTT server connected to Dysoweb and sensors.
- - A android tablet connected to Dysoweb.
- Software conditions:
- - Install openHab software on the linux server.
- -The user can book a room with the tablet if it's empty
- -The user have a feedback on the state of the room via dysoweb or the tablet
4. Product evolution
- -Use several sensor on the same openhab server
- - Design a kind of main openhab to an administrator
- - Secure the accees of openhab /MQTT
- -Using severall Enocean dongle with one openhab server
- -Book a room with nfc
- Project's page 
For openhab (install, tutoriel, exemple) : 
For the sensolux binding
- - java-enocean-library by Thomas Letsch : 
- -source code of binding 
5.3 Licensing Requirements
Eclipse public Licence 1.0
5.4. SRS structure
The document is based on template of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) inspired of the IEEE/ANSI 830-1998 Standard.
- IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications IEEE Std 830-1998