Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tutors : Didier Donsez, Jérome Maisonnasse, Germain Lemasson
SmartSelfService is a project where we aim to pilot connected locker from a mobile application in order to help people lend ,swap or rent objects.
- Controlling a locker's lock from the application
Software Requirement Specification
Week 1 (January 9th - January 16th)
- Choosing the subject : SmartSelfService
- Brainstorming about the features of the app
- Meeting with the tutors to discuss previous year's projects
Week 2 (January 16th - January 22th)
- Launching a survey to determine the best features to have
- Researches about the following technologies: aREST and ESP8266
- Beginning of the redaction of the SRS
Week 3 (January 23th - January 29th)
- Determined functionalities of the app we will implement.
- Making comportmental UML diagrams (Use Case, a few scenarii and an activity diagram).
- Searching the following technologies : Meteor, MQTT, Mosquitto and MongoDB
Week 4 (January 30th - February 5th)
- Session postponed
Week 5 (February 6th - February 12th)
- Starting to learn how to use Meteor.
- Attending the NetBeans Day in Grenoble.
Week 6 (February 13th - February 19th)
- Doing a tutorial on Meteor. You can find it here
- Making a wireframe for the web app. →
Week 7 (February 20th - February 26th)
Week 8 (Februray 27th - March 5th)
- Setting up the web application on Git.
- Exploring Iron router package on Meteor.
- Experimenting QRCode detection with OpenCV and ZBar
- Reasearchs concerning MongoDB
Week 9 (March 6th - March 12th)
- Appointment with Mr. Maisonnasse to redirect the project
- Presenting the project mid-semester
- Implementing a simple research template
Week 10 (March 13th - March 19th)
- Defining our Database
- Creating an unlocking page for a specific locker
- Working on the users sign in and log in
- Trying to understand how to link aRest and Meteor by studying a Git repo. See here.
Week 11 (March 20th - March 26th)
- Implementing the deposit functionnality in the web app.
- Adding the list of pending actions and linked views.
- Trying to Transfer code onto the ESP8266 but it was not working.
Week 12 (March 27th - April 2nd)
- Continuing the web-app : List of objects, pick-up and the other views already implemented.
- Welding the ESP8266 chip we got and beginning to link it with the web-app.
- Implementing roles and restricting actions.
- Review of the whole architecture with a new routing implementation
- Admin-section development
- Abandon ESP8266 for this project as the cloud is down.
- Writing the report and documentation.