RICM4 2017 2018 - IGreenHouse / SRS
|0.1.0||05/02/2018||SURIER GAROFALO Aurélien, FERREIRA Joffrey, OZENDA Thomas||TBC||TBC||TBC|
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
This Software Requirements Specification (SRS) identifies the requirements for the project I-Greenhouse : Serre connectée aquaponie. This document is a guideline about the functionalities offered and the problems that the system solves.
1.2 Scope of the product
The goal of this project is to connect an aquaponic greenhouse by using LoRa tecnology. Broadly speaking, it involves places different sensors in the greenhouse and take some measures to inform the farmer about the state of his crops.
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
- Greenhouse: an area, usually chiefly of glass, in which the temperature is maintained within a desired range, used for cultivating tender plants or growing plants out of season.
- LoRa: Long Range and low energy radio RF technology developed by Semtech. It's an open-source technology.
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
General description of the project followed by all its requirements and the product evolution.
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
2.2 Product functions
1 - Node at gateway to send datas on internet
2 - Database of datas
3 - Gui using the database
2.3 User characteristics
It can be someone who do not know the technos and the GUI has to as simple as possible.
2.4 General constraints
LoRa limit us because It is impossible to send a lot of data with It (legislation).
The gateway (LoRa to web) is shared with 2 others group, so we have to work together.
2.5 Assumptions and dependencies
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
- Natural language sentences (with MUST, MAY, SHALL)
- Graphical Notations : UML Sequence w/o collaboration diagrams, Process maps, Task Analysis (HTA, CTT)
- Mathematical Notations
- Tabular notations for several (condition --> action) tuples
Non functional requirements: