RICM4 2017 2018 - Ruche Connectee
- 1 Project presentation
- 2 Team
- 3 Progress et status
- 3.1 Week 1 (15 January - 21 January)
- 3.2 Week 2 (22 January - 28 January)
- 3.3 Week 3 (29 January - 4 Febuary)
- 3.4 Week 4 (5 Febuary - 11 Febuary)
- 3.5 Week 5 (12 Febuary - 18 Febuary)
- 3.6 Week 6 (19 Febuary - 25 Febuary)
- 3.7 Week 7 (26 Febuary - 4 March)
- 3.8 Week 8 (5 March - 11 March)
- 3.9 Week 8 (12 March - 18 March)
- 3.10 Week 9/10/11 (19 March - 4 april)
Ruche connectée LoRa : Implementation and access to several sensors placed on a hive on a building roof to retrieve data remotely using LoRa technology. The goal is to don't go physically next to the hive. (Advantages: Not open the hive in winter, don't go on site, ease of analysis, not disturb the bees ...).
Sensors placed in the hive :
This allow the beekeeper to go on the site only once the honey is retrievalbe and manage the health of the swarm.
BESNIER Bejamin, LEVESQUE Théo et WEILL William
Supervisor : Mr PALIX Nicolas
Progress et status
Week 1 (15 January - 21 January)
- Choice and discovery of the project.
- Briefing on what we will have to do and the objectives to reach.
- Distribution of the material (STM32 and LoRa sensor).
Week 2 (22 January - 28 January)
- Instalation of Mbed-Cli used to compile offline on our own device (Perhaps make a tuto ?)
- Adaptation with the STM32
- First interraction of to STM32 using LoRa, thanks to the "Hello World" script found online : https://os.mbed.com/teams/Semtech/code/SX1272PingPong/
- Discovering tools such as Docker, Grafana, Node-red et InfluxDB (http://air.imag.fr/index.php/Developing_IoT_Mashups_with_Docker,_MQTT,_Node-RED,_InfluxDB,_Grafana)
Week 3 (29 January - 4 Febuary)
- Implementation of the global docker with all the tools used (Graphana, InfluxDB, Graphana)
Week 4 (5 Febuary - 11 Febuary)
- Installation of the LoRa gateway with the Lora-net GitHub repository (https://github.com/Lora-net/lora_gateway)
- Begin the SRS of the project (https://air.imag.fr/index.php/RICM4_2017_2018_-_Ruche_Connectee_/_SRS)
Week 5 (12 Febuary - 18 Febuary)
- Do the UML of the project (https://air.imag.fr/index.php/RICM4_2017_2018_-_Ruche_Connectee/UML)
Week 6 (19 Febuary - 25 Febuary)
- Educational interruption
Week 7 (26 Febuary - 4 March)
- Build Docker image for the RaspberryPi (including Node-RED, and GateWay packet forwarder)
- Parsing of Base64 LoRa packet to extract usefull data.
- Implementation of an alternative LoraWan protocol with the two groups working on the Green-House.
Week 8 (5 March - 11 March)
- Working on the demo for the next week at the RICM's birthday
Week 8 (12 March - 18 March)
- Finishing the preparation for the incoming presenation.
Week 9/10/11 (19 March - 4 april)
- As our part is done whe had to merge with the IESE works