SRS - GrenobloisFuté
- 1 1. Introduction
- 2 2. General description
- 3 3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- 4 4. Product evolution
1.1 Purpose of the requirements document
The Software Requirements Specification (SRS) is a document describing the software system of our project: GrenobloisFuté. It describes how the system is supposed to work with functional and non functional requirements.
1.2 Scope of the product
Our application is intended for all motorists Grenoble. The goal is to display the traffic and work presented in the Grenoble area to be able to adjust his path.
1.3 Definitions, acronyms and abbreviations
- Mobile application : it's a standalone program designed to run on a mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet.
- Plugin :it's a tool consisting of a set of computer files, and lets you install new features on the sidelines of a program which it is attached.
1.5 Overview of the remainder of the document
Description of the project
2. General description
2.1 Product perspective
The project goal is to provide an application that provides traffic and led work to Grenoble to be able to adapt its path.
2.2 Product functions
- Display real-time traffic on the map of the application
- Display real-time work on the map of the application
2.3 User characteristics
Plugin users are motorists who travel in the Grenoble area.
2.4 General constraints
The plugin is available only on android smartphone.
3.Specific requirements, covering functional, non-functional and interface requirements
- document external interfaces,
- describe system functionality and performance
- specify logical database requirements,
- design constraints,
- emergent system properties and quality characteristics.
3.1 Requirement X.Y.Z (in Structured Natural Language)
Function: Display on the map the traffic and work.
Description: When traffic is heavy, users see it on the application and can avoid those areas.
Inputs: Button press to activate the plugin.
Source: Open Data from the metromobilite.
Destination: This device is designed to be used by all people who have a car.
Action: The plugin retrieves the free data and displays it on the map as panels or coloring.
Non functional requirements:
- Easy to use interface
- Free plugin and application
4. Product evolution
- For the work : we could view the details of the work (which are present in the xml file) by clicking on the icon.
- For the traffic: we could add an option in the GPS which can change routes depending on traffic.
- Add a zoom setting for the traffic display
- Spread to other cities
- Make an off-line mode