"Snowball is a low power, low cost Single Board Computer based on the ST-Ericsson Nova A9500 processor (Dual Cortex A9 + Mali 400 GPU) that targets hobbyists and professional developers wanting to prototype new embedded designs. It will help developers to create applications for Android, Meego and Ubuntu."
- ARM Dual Cortex A9 @ 1GHz
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth BT4.0/ BLE. (ex Antenna)
- GPS (Ex. Antenna)
- 3x Expansion Connectors (FSMC,HSI, Audio, MiPi CSI / Camera, LCD,MiPi DSI, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO)
- 1GB LP-DDR2, 4 / 8GB e-MMC