The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is a bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on the fully-integrated L6208 DMOS driver that can handle up to 50 V and 2.8 ARMS per motor phase. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving bipolar stepper motors in STM32 ODE projects benefiting from all its flexibility, expansion and development capabilities. The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 can be stacked with other expansion boards or in multiples on a single STM32 Nucleo board to implement larger projects, such as 3D printers, and its Arduino UNO R3 connector makes it compatible with numerous add-on boards and accessories.
- Voltage range: 8 V to 50 V
- Phase current: up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Dual independent PWM current controllers
- Fast and slow decay mode selection
- Decoding logic for stepper motors, full and half step drives
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shuntdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards